The Rat 4 Club Partnership
This will be your last chance to donate to the fundraiser for the First Tee In Patrick Dickson's name. We have met and surpassed the donation goal of $2,000 to the Patrick Dickson Memorial Fund. We actually raised $2,550 so far, which means with the matching funds puts us over $6,500 so far!! We're hoping MarrGwen Dickson will be available to help with the presentation to The First Tee.
Thank you for your generosity!
1. Only 4 clubs in your bag. Yes, unload the rest of your clubs, we don’t want controversy! A putter counts as one of the four clubs if you choose to use it (you can putt with any club). Because of this, NO GIMMES! A two foot putt with a sandwedge is not that easy, so putt everything out. Triple max is still in effect. You cannot use your partners clubs. The clubs you choose are the clubs you use.
2. Entry $70 per team ($35/man). A Group captain will be assigned once groups are posted. Group captains collect and Venmo me.
3. Keep both players gross scores. We will let the spreadsheet factor your teams best ball (gross and net).
4. We won’t have skins and CTP’s, but will pay first through third gross and net. Note: you can’t win money in both categories (so, six different teams will get paid).
5. Rat rules will be enforced including the lateral rule. Go to RULES to review.
6. If a player doesn’t show up (or WDs mid-round), the remaining players individual score will be that teams score. Good luck!
7. Turn in a legible scorecard after the round. And stay for a cocktail!