1. Entry fee for skins games is $25. We will still pay out gross, net, skins, and CTPs. For now, Venmo will still be used. Note: $30 for Majors.
2. The top 8 from this years final points list will be invited to play the match play next year (we’ll go down the list till 8 spots are filled).
3. If you’re new to the group, you need to play three games before you start earning points. Basically a membership requirement. If you only play once all year and win, you won’t get points and won’t be eligible for the year end events.
4. We will continue using the points list to determine who plays the Club Championship (MRCC) and Ratter Cup.
5. You must earn 200 points to be eligible for the MRCC. Exempt players get in automatically. To maintain exempt status, you must play a minimum of two times per year.
6. The RatX Cup aka Tower of Brower (TOB) starts two weeks after the MRCC and the top 24 on our points list advance to the playoffs. The Top 16 after that round then qualify for the final. Note: we will not go down the list of fill the field. Ex. If you’re outside the top 24 after the club championship, your season is over.
7. The Ratter Cup will be made of the top 16 players from the regular season points list. If any of those players can't play, we will go down the list until we fill each team with 8 players.
And finally, there has been some changes to the Rat Rules. Please be sure to check them out.
The next Muny Rat event will be the 4 Club Partnership on Saturday, December 9 at Lions starting at 11:30a. Find a partner, select your 4 clubs and get ready to have a great time! WE ARE FULL. For more info click HERE. GROUP/PAIRINGS
This will be your last chance to donate to the fundraiser for the First Tee In Patrick Dickson's name. We have met the donation goal of $2,000 to the Patrick Dickson Memorial Fund. We actually raised $2,550 so far! Thank you for your generosity. What we raised along with the matching donations will go to the First Tee of Austin in Patrick Dickson's name.
The FINAL Rat game of the year is the Georgetown Christmas Classic on Wednesday, December 20th hosted by Thomas 'TTT' Haley. This has always been a fun tournament. After the round there will be a buffet and be sure to bring a gift for the Christmas party/gift exchange later that evening. During this time we will announce the newest award for the Muny Rat Tour...the Rat Player of the Year. Sign up below! FIELD
Next Muny Rat Game:
G'Town Christmas Classic
Course: Georgtown CC
When: Wednesday, Dec 20
The Rat Derby*
2023 Champion: Thomas Haley (35-34, 69 net)
Corona Match Play
2023 Champion: Chris Kendzior def. Jason Long 3&2
2023 May 27: Caleb Tucker (34-31, 65 net//64 gross)
2023 Sept 3: Chris Haggard (33-37, 70 / 67.6 net)
2023 Champion: Gross - Todd Lacoste (70-73, 143)
2023 Champion: Net - Doc Mann (65-72, 137)
2023 Champion: Doc Mann
2023 Champions: The Hooligans (9.5 - 6.5)
2023 Dec 9
2022 Champions: Gross -David White & Scott King
2022 Champions: Net - Doc Mann & Andrew Blobaum
2023 Dec 20
2022 Champion: Gross - David Meyers (31-34, 65)
2022 Champion: Net - Liangjun Jiang (32-34, 66)
2023 Player of the Year - will be announced at GCC 12/20